JMD Demon - Greater Daemon

A little break from my Spacecrusade project since I ran out of Greenstuff: I reworked my JMD Demon who goes by the name of "Hulk" by the way.



I used to field him in my Chaos Space Marine army as a greater daemon but since it is gone with the new codex I will most likely put him to use in a Chaos Daemon army- maybe a Great Unclean One? Not sure- The only greater demons without wings are the nurgle or the Slaanesh ones and I am not sure if he fits ether of their backgrounds.

edit: WHO NEEDS WINGS TO FLY?

HULK JUMP!

Anhow- rules aside I have to say that I fell in love with the models when it came out some years ago and it is most likely the priciest of all my tabletop posessions. The detail of skin, muscle and character in this piece is just incredible- did I mention that I love the sculpt?


JMD Demon "Hulk"

JMD Demon "Hulk"

JMD Demon "Hulk"

JMD Demon "Hulk"

JMD Demon "Hulk"

JMD Demon "Hulk"

JMD Demon "Hulk"

Comments

Malthus said…
Wicked mini!
I could definitely see him pass as a daemon prince...indeed not the flying kind but more the kind that your turn into from a boom of mutation...though the chances of actually playing the mini would be kinda slim.:s
Cannonfodder said…
Good input. I thought about fielding him as a demon price as well- but in the end it came down to the exact problem. I donÄt want to just carry him around- I want to play him