Selling all my stuff

Dear reader,

due to a leaking pipe I need to clear my hobby room (it will become the new bath room).. So I need to get rif of all of my tabletop collection. I collected fpr 20 years and there is a lot of stuff in the basement. I will upload them to an Austrian portal and maybe ebay later. Roight now you can find my listings here:
 https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/marktplatz?orgId=19203702

As I urgently need money, I am willing to discount heavily. Just send me a note with your email adress.

Jan


___


Hallo,

aufgrund eines Wasserschadens muss ich leider meinen Hobbyraum räumen (da dieser das neue Badezimmer wird) und verkaufe daher alle meine Tabletopsachen. Ich spiele seit 20 Jahren und da hat sich einiges angehäuft. Ich werde erstmal Stück für Stück alles auf willhaben einstellen. Hier der Link zu meinen Anzeigen.

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/marktplatz?orgId=19203702

Ich muss die Sachen dringend loswerden und bin gerne bereit güstig abzugeben. Also keine Scheu mir Preise vorzuschlagen die nicht gerade marktüblich sind.


lg

Jan

Comments